Clínica Cura Pura is responsible for the website www.curapura.pt and www.curapura.com, hereinafter referred to as the Clínica Cura Pura website, and is committed to ensuring the privacy of personal data collected and / or transmitted online. The security and privacy of the data of readers of the Clínica Cura Pura website are aspects that assume a crucial importance for the company.
In this document, you can find the answer to the following questions:
- What information is collected about readers?
- Who is responsible for collecting the information?
- What are cookies and how does Cura Pura use them?
- How is the information collected used?
- What security procedures does the Cura Pura website have that guarantee the reader the protection of their data against unauthorized access, alteration or destruction?
- How can the reader correct or delete the information he previously provided on the Cura Pura website?
1. What information is collected about registered readers?
By making an appointment on the Cura Pura website by filling in the form that is available online on the respective website (website), at https://curapura.pt, you are providing your personal data.
The collection of personal data is made at the time of submitting an appointment on the Cura Pura website.
The information collected is necessary to ensure the patient's identity.
The provision of the data requested when making an appointment on the Cura Pura website is mandatory so that the patient can use the available services.
In the act of making an appointment, the information that the patient provides aims to provide a service more appropriate to their characteristics and needs and to send information related to the use of the services provided by Cura Pura.
The operations of providing personal data are properly protected. All information is managed by security tools and procedures.
two . Who is responsible for collecting the information?
Clínica Cura Pura is solely responsible for the collection of personal data carried out on the Cura Pura website. Whenever the patient finishes using this service, Cura Pura does not assume any responsibility for the information collected outside the respective websites.
3. What are cookies and how does Cura Pura use them?
Click on here to learn more about the cookie policies used on the Clínica Cura Pura website.
4. How is the information collected used?
The information collected will only serve the following purposes:
- direct contact and communication with the patient;
- elaboration of statistics that make it possible to understand how Cura Pura can improve the level of services it provides and, in this way, correspond more effectively to patients' expectations;
- increase the level of personalization of the services to suit, to the greatest extent possible, the tastes and preferences of patients.
The personal data provided by the patient will be used exclusively for purposes related to Cura Pura, as well as, if the patient so authorizes, for information, marketing and telemarketing activities of Cura Pura.
Data communications will be made with the prior consent of the data subjects.
Cura Pura will not sell, rent, share or offer the data provided by its patients.
5. What security procedures does the Clínica Cura Pura website have to guarantee readers the protection of their data against unauthorized access, alteration or destruction?
Cura Pura takes all necessary and legally required precautions to ensure the protection of information collected from its readers through the Cura Pura website. These precautions guarantee the online and offline security of that information.
Whenever sensitive information is collected or used, the data will be encrypted using SSL.
Thanks to the SSL (Security Sockets Layer) protocol, 128 bits, which protects the transmission of all sensitive data over the Internet, all information is treated with maximum security. Your privacy is guaranteed and the risk of data interception during communication is completely eliminated.
6. How can the reader correct or eliminate the information he previously provided on the Clínica Cura Pura website?
- For technical reasons to adapt the presentation of the website.
- For statistical analysis and online traffic management, to improve the usability of the website
- You can change your cookie settings. However, it may affect the functioning of some services
Change of Conditions of Use of the Clínica Cura Pura website
Authorization for Various Uses
If Clínica Cura Pura intends to use its readers' data for purposes other than those for which it received initial authorization from readers, it will request a new authorization from readers for that specific use.
National Data Protection Commission
The personal data collected is integrated into a database that is duly regularized with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) and which complies with Portuguese legislation on the processing of personal data.
We guarantee all the rights enshrined in the Personal Data Protection Regulation, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law.